- Android 5.0.2
- 5.1 inch inch display, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- LTE, HSDPA, UMTS, WLAN
- Exynos octa-core Exynos 7 Octa 7420 processor
- Online from € 369.99
Picture gallery S6 Duos
Uploaded: S6 duo test Nano-SIM slot
Uploaded: Samsung S6-Display
Uploaded: Samsung S6 Test Delivery
Uploaded: Galaxy-S6-Test back
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G9200
The new reference model for dual SIM phonesWith the Galaxy S6 Duos an excellently equipped dual SIM superphone comes on the market.It differs in Funkltion, quality and handling almost not of the single-SIM variant that is available worldwide since April 10th. The main (and almost also single) Differences exist in the use and control of a second SIM card in the phone. The additionally required for operation is very understandable integrated 5.0 operating system in the latest Android. Both as menu items as well as when dialing or sending an SMS. Update: As with its predecessor S5 Samsung has again nachgeschoben a second version also the S6 Duos: The model number SM-G920FD is newer than the version SM-G9200. The difference: Unlike the first version of the SM-G920FD all LTE supports frequencies in Germany - and the 800 MHz band, which was missing the G9200. Currently, the "regular" S6 is celebrated worldwide in countless magazines and forums is the best in smartphone ever. What we can say: The Dual-SIM variant is clearly the best dual SIM phone , that we have ever tested. Since there is already the new top model countless detailed reviews, you will find also an overall assessment, especially information on the specifics of the "duo" model. What does the successor to the S5 Duos exactly? As the duo version behaves as compared to the normal S6? We have different versions of the Samsung top model accurately viewed and compared for you.
Screenshots: Dual-SIM Control
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 dual SIM mobile Internet
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo-LTE
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo settings1
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo call preselection
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo SIM selection
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo settings
Uploaded: dual SIM language-default-Chinese
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 dual SIM knock
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 dual sim active
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy-SM-G9200-Android
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 dual SIM mobile Internet
Uploaded: Samsung Galaxy S6 duo-LTE
New test winner: specifications as the Galaxy S6 Single SIMTechnically, S6 and S6 Duos almost identical - in the test we noticed almost no difference on. Background: In markets such as China / Hong Kong, there is the latest flagship Generation exclusively with 2 SIM cards. Accordingly, the dual-version must offer all high-end features that also characterize the single-variant. All essential values, including the ultra-sharp Quad HD display, fingerprint sensor, voice control, etc. are therefore identical. When unboxing of the Hong Kong version also noticed that Samsung even used the outer carton of the "normal" variant - no wonder that there are on the market there any single-SIM variant. As housing only being used the way "flat" flagship. The bent S6 Edge there is not a second SIM slot. For a quick overview, we have created the essential specifications here for comparison in table form.
Galaxy S6 Comparison
|Galaxy S6||Galaxy S6 Edge||Galaxy S6 Duos|
|display||5.1 inch QHD (2560 x 1440)|
|OS||Android 5.0.2 Lollipop|
|Camera resolution back||16 megapixel|
|Camera resolution forward||5 megapixel|
|random access memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internal memory||32/64 / 128GB||32/64 / 128GB||32/64 GB|
|Processor (CPU)||Exynos 7, OctaCore (4x 2.1 GHz + 4x 1.5 GHz)|
|Graphics chip (GPU)||Mali-T760|
|SIM cards||1x Nano SIM||1x Nano SIM||2x Nano SIM|
|LTE (MHz) bold = LTE frequencies in Germany||SIM1 700/ 800 /850/900/ 1800 /1900/2100/ 2600||SIM 1 or 2: 700/900/ 1800 /2100/ 2600|
|UMTS (MHz)||SIM1 850/900/1900/2100||SIM 1 or 2: 850/900/1900/2100|
|GSM (MHz)||SIM1 850/900/1800/1900||SIM 1 and 2: 850/900/1800/1900|
|connection||WiFi, Micro USB, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC|
|battery capacity||2550 mAH|
|Online Price||€ 388.90||€ 442.89||€ 369.99|
|Check rates for:||S6 without contract||S6 Edge without contract||S6 Duos Price Check|
|Price with Contract eg||€ 388.90||-|
|Check rates for:||S6 with Contract||S6 Edge with Contract||-|
available ColoursWhat color options are available, depending on the sales region. In China you can the Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos online: Dazzling platinum, White Pearl (we tested), Black Sapphire and an iridescent turquoise. This means that all colors are available as in Germany for the "regular" model. In Russia offers Samsung all models but only in these three mentioned color versions. If you want to import directly from abroad, should take into account the. Free traders facilitate the purchase, but do not necessarily have all the color versions to choose from.
displayWith the 5.1-inch SuperAMOLED Quad HD screen Samsung sets new standards and achieved in the test report a new top mark in the display rating. The dimensions are not equal. On the contrary: While the display - like its predecessor - measures 5.1 inches, the smartphone dimensions have actually declined. The successor to the S5 has become so compact. Thus, the trend is for ever larger XL-phone seems to a halt. Even the One M9 HTC remains in terms of dimensions at the level of the M8.
- The improvements are in contrast screen itself. For the same area brings to the now much more pixels. While the S5 already very good Full HD with 1920 x 1080 pixels shows, trumps the S6 (as Edge) with a Quad HD display at 2560 x 1440 pixels light up to the bet. This provides the test an image Skerry, acting as printed. Individual pixels can not be distinguished with the best intentions. The pixel density is approximately twice as high as the limit at which you can still see in some pixels stages: "Ultra Sharp" concludes the computer screen.
- The luminosity is tremendous. The brightness is particularly surprising because it is a Super AMOLED screen. These have traditionally actually the problem, not quite as bright to shine like other top panels. But this is no longer an issue for the new flagship. On the contrary, even in sunlight, the smartphone was well read and had no relevant weaknesses.
Performance: Processor and MemoryIt makes honest words fun when you during a performance test does not feel to torment his smartphone, but can be impressed simply times. And in the test there were no weaknesses in the hardware speed. Even 3D animations as the app "Antutu" used about, ran quickly and smoothly.Clearly, this new duo flagship of Samsung shows what is possible to date in terms of power. Clear Best Buy for those who also want to tease out from their phone the last bit of speed because they like to use various resource demanding applications or games.
- Processor: OctaCore processor (Exynos 7420)
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- Internal memory: Officially 32 GB and 64 GB are available. A 128GB version is not yet surfaced
- External Memory: The MicroSD slot is eliminated in the Galaxy S6.
- Cameras: 16 megapixels, 4K video, optical image stabilizer (back); 5 megapixel (front)
- Mobile Internet: LTE (frequencies above in the table)
- Camera: 16 megapixels, 4K video, optical image stabilizer
- Other: fingerprint scanner, NFC support
- Here as: Galaxy S6 Duos Manual (English) Download PDF
Dual-SIM ControlThe two SIM cards can basically each use as usual. The controller which SIM is used for what purpose is, very clearly integrated into the Android "Settings" menu. Basically, both numbers are available for all functions.
- Phone calls : Before dialing can be selected directly on the onscreen keyboard by symbol, whether you want to run the following telephone conversation with Card 1 or. 2 If you yourself called, displays the S6, which SIM card receives the call. To make it more easily, you can specify both its own name as well as a separate icon for each card.
- Accessibility : it is always available on both mobile numbers. Peculiarity is the situation when already on a call on a line. Then the other line is currently not available for discussions - yet you can still be reached on this other number if you want to. In this case, you can specify a call forwarding menu. In SIM Manager is chosen for "Dual SIM always on '. This is very easy with no numbers-Tipperei. It simply defines which SIM (1, 2 or both) unavailability for each other redirect. For this forwarding may incur additional costs because it redirects to another mobile phone, depending on the calling plan.
- Mobile Internet : browsing with 3G or 4G is supported by both SIM slots, but not simultaneously. Which one to SIM via LTE or UMTS want to surf, you specifies in the settings. The selection can be changed at any time during operation, without the smartphone off for it. The much slower 2G (GPRS / EDGE) is automatically supported by both cards. For this purpose, no determination is necessary. A special highlight: the Download Booster . If you activate this function in the Verbinungseinstellungen, you can receive data faster. Because this WLAN and mobile are combined, so that one receives data in parallel via mobile and wireless network. The worthwhile primarily for very large files such as videos, apps and the like. To activate the Booster, but is recommended also for another reason. Even the download limit of 30 MB per file is released in parallel.