The Galaxy Note 4 duo is external to distinguish quasi not the "normal" note. 4
In China that is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 duos
for sale since October 2014 in Germany but is an import necessary because the duo not part of the official Samsung range different from the "normal" grade 4 in Germany.
3 different versions available
Since it has been developed primarily for the Chinese market, Samsung has the Galaxy Note 4 duos for the various Chinese operators in several variants
on. The exact version can be seen not in the model name, but on the model name.
- SM-N9109W: the network of China Telecom
- SM-N9106W: for the network of China Unicom
- SM-N9108V: not bound to any network operator
Mobile Internet: LTE and 2G
Light and shadow: The 1st SIM slot in Note 4 Duos LTE
supports LTE ( TDD-LTE + FDD-LTE ) and makes fast browsing in all compatible networks possible. However, on the other hand SIM2 is suitable as with most other dual-SIM smart phones only for the slow 2G network (GPRS).
Which network standards are supported exactly? Here is the complete overview
- 2G GSM : GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- WCDMA : B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- 3G TD-SCDMA : B34 (2010), B39 (1880)
- 4G FDD LTE : B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B7 (2600) - in single-SIM the figure is B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850) , B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700
- 4G TDD LTE : B38 (2600), B39 (1900), B40 (2300), B41 (2500) - the single-SIM dominated no TDD LTE
Single SIM vs. Dual SIM: What's different?
Overall, this is the dual-SIM phablet to a largely unchanged score, which has been expanded to include an additional SIM slot.
The duo otherwise differs only slightly, equipped it with:
- 2.7GHz quad-core (Snapdragon 805) instead of 1.9 / 1.3 GHz octa-core processor
- 16 GB instead of 32 GB ROM
- 3000 mAh instead of 3220 mAh battery capacity.
Because of the few Abweichtungen from SIngle-SIM device we renounce a detailed description - all technical data can be found below on this page. Instead we refer to the excellent mobile test results of "normal" model.
Top test scores for the grade 4
The "normal" Galaxy Note 4 ( View deals ) is already available in Germany and is promptly as one of the best smartphones to date, it has for example a 5.7 "display with 2560 x 1440 pixels, LTE, fingerprint sensor, an excellent camera and much more.
With its qualities, it has already achieved several successes:
- Place 1 on the computer screen smartphone Leaderboard (Updated: 23/10/2014)
- Place 1 on the chip leaderboard (as of 11.04.2014)
Note 4 Duos: Only available via import
On one hand, it is gratifying that the Korean manufacturer once again one of its flagships brings out a 2-SIM version - after the Galaxy S5 Duos , which is available through independent dealers via import in Germany.
On the other hand, it is not to be expected due to the recent Samsung model policy that the "phablet" flagship will be officially sold in Germany in the future - which was still at no dual SIM version of Galaxy S or Galaxy Note the case. If the but should still change, we look forward to a detailed score 4 duo test.
Technology & Details
- Galaxy Note 4 Duos manual (English version for distribution in Hong Kong) here from the Samsung server as download PDF
- 5.7 "Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pxinches (515 ppi)
- 74.2% of the front side display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 16 megapixels, optical image stabilizer, autofocus, LED flash, panorama function, HDR
- Front camera: 3.7 megapixels
- Fingerprint (with PayPal certification)
- air pressure
- heart rates
- As with the Note phablets and Tablets usual, an S Pen is housed as a stylus in the housing and makes it possible to draw, write and to use the display functions
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
- 2.7GHz quad-core Krait
- Adreno 420 GPU
- External: microSD up to 128 GB possible
- Internal: 16 GB
- RAM: 3 GB
- SIM format: 2x micro SIM ( Standby )
LTE: 1800/2100/2600 (bands 1, 3, 7)
- WLAN 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, WiFi direct, WiFi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- Micro-USB 2.0
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Up to 381 standby (3G)
- 15.35 x 7.86 x 0.85 cm
- 175 g