- Android 4.4
- 5.0 "display, 1280 × 720 pixels, 294 ppi
- LTE, HSDPA, UMTS, WLAN
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Buy online for -
Recently, finally added another device, the Allview Viper S4G - the "4G" standard, another name for LTE, it is already in the name. Launch was the 15th November, 2014.
Allview Viper S4G at a glance
Allview has the Viper S4G presented early October: it has a 5.0 inch display with normal HD-resolution (1280 x 720 pixels). The smartphone runs Android 4.4.2, which has been expanded to include various special functions - eg to the knock code, so you can wake up at the screen, the mobile phone in Stanbdy operating via dual knock.
Inside, a quad-core processor operates at 1.2 GHz. Other features such as the two cameras (8 megapixels and 5 megapixels), 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory read good on paper - but there are no special highlights. Specifically, the resolution could be better on such a large display.
LTE with max. 150 Mbit / s
Clear star of the properties so that the dual-SIM LTE his ability. Unless 4G network coverage is available, the S4G can also take advantage of the still fairly fast HSPA + transmission standard, which is a kind of turbo UMTS standards (3G).
The Allview Viper S4G supports LTE in German mobile networks in 800 MHz and 2600 MHz. The used by telecom / E-Plus 1800 MHz frequency is not controlled.
Anyone wishing to use the fast LTE standard for mobile Internet or data transmission, takes place under the dual SIM phones in the test currently only one model that is officially distributed in Germany: The HTC One M8 Dual .
Where 4G is available, so that speeds of up to 150 Mbit / s in download available (ie when receiving data, for example when browsing or streaming), for delivery to mobile networks from standing up to 50 Mbit / s ready.
The S4G supports LTE on the following frequencies:
- 800 MHz - known in Germany especially in rural areas
- 2300 MHz - this country is not used
- 2600 MHz - especially widespread in urban areas
- not supported: 1800 MHz - Telekom mobile and E-Plus uses
The Viper S4G is designed inconspicuously and not for design fans. But the plastic housing has the very practical advantage that it is built very flat: only 6.9 mm high should the smartphone. This would among the lowest of all the models in our mobile phone comparison mean.
- Display : 5.0 "touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels
- Panel : LTPS (Low Temperature Poly Silicon LCD)
- Operating System : Android 4.4.2
- Cameras : 8 Megapixel (back), 5 megapixel (front) each with LED flash
- Mobile : LTE cat.4, HSPA +, UMTS, GSM
- SIM card : 2x micro SIM
- Processor : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 / Cortex A-7
- Graphics Processor : Adreno 305/450 MHz
- Memory : 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, microSD up to 32 GB possible
- Battery : 1950 mAh
- Dimensions : 14.3 x 7.1 x 0.69 cm
- Weight: 124.7 g
About the Manufacturer
Allview a Romanian company and claims to be the no. 1 is among the Romanian mobile phone manufacturers. Our experience so far with still largely unknown in Germany brand were surprisingly positive - among others in Allview Viper V1 test . The lack of "gloss" of the brand name should not speak against the new model so. However, the distribution is this invite quite weak and the models are apparently only available in individual online shops as well as directly from the manufacturer.