The Alcatel 1010D
is one of the best ways a simple dual-SIM mobile phone
mainly for calls
to aufen. The device is no longer commonly found in the trade, however. Therefore, it may well be that the prices on the respective offers vary greatly. A realistic and reasonableprice
should be around the 30 euros. Who just a mobile phone without contract
searches, but two phones
will use, could be find here. What exactly does the Alcatel mobile phone
in the test
- Private Operating System "S30"
- 1.45 inch inch display, 128 x 128 pixels
- GSM (no UMTS, not a mobile Internet)
This can include Alcatel 1010D ...
As a classic keypad the phone, take the push buttons for digits and menu control blocks most of the front page. It remains beyond little space for a small color screen with 1.5 (3.7 cm) screen diagonal and 128 x 128 pixels resolution. Then you can certainly recognize individual pixels, but for control via icons and all text ads that pixel amount ranges already made. A classic phone keypad in the 12-block and 4 function and an OK button.
Klein and 59 grams in weight: The Alcatel 1010D as mini phone offers only the bare minimum. Phone calls, SMS, simple extras - but no camera and no Internet.
Another plus is certainly the flyweight of 59 grams and compact dimensions of 10.6 x 4.6 x 1.3 cm. Many classic among mobile phone functions are also included is a FM radio reception (also works without a headset), an alarm clock, vibrating alarm, a calendar, an LED flashlight in the rack and other useful small features such as speakerphones. A microUSB port is present.
And of course - just to confirm - are (greater than micro-SIM) installed two dual SIM slots in standard SIM format. You have adjacent slots under the battery, which can be changed fortunately.
... And it can not
- Neither touch nor a current operating system (Android, Windows etc.) are on board.Instead Alcatel One Touch relies on the surface "S30". For the (few) features provided by the small mobile phone, but this is probably the much better choice. Because in order to scroll through a few menu items, it does not need a bloated OS, which would cost here ultimately only memory and processor power.
- Surfing the mobile Internet? But one is the 1010D at the very wrong address. Because the model is not only no UMTS, but - so far as we could see - no data transfer, so not GPRS or EDGE. And with that the mobile data connection is not as stands alone on the "missing" list, the 1010D has zusätzllich no WiFi, no infrared and no Bluetooth on board.
- An internal memory, which would be worth mentioning, is also absent: sweet 0.03 GB it is - but still loose enough to save text memos, phone numbers and various messages.Photo files must anyway can not be stored in memory, since no camera is integrated. If that then too little equipment is in our test list contains the currently best-equipped models for 2 SIM cards.
The Alcatel One Touch 1010D is a very favorable entry into the dual SIM mobile world or an alternative for those who already use a dual SIM model, but looking for vacation or leisure a particularly cheap copy. The functions are very limited and primarily offer telephony, SMS and some smaller utilities for everyday life, such as calendar and alarm clock. The battery with 400 mAh has light and shadow: He keeps on standby through over 330 hours of talk time amounts to only meager 2 hours. This mixture is probably interesting rather for those who do not want to be accessible, especially to 2 numbers really plan much and too long calls.
Alcatel One Touch 1010D buy or not?
The biggest selling point are sure the price and ease of use, speak against several missing features. An alternative may be the way the most minimal expensive Nokia 101 (Test) to be before you decide to buy.
You can use the Quick Start Guide from the manufacturer's website as .
Technology and mobile Details
|Display / Screen size
||5.7 inch Super AMOLED display WQHD
||2560 x 1440 pixels, 518 ppi
||announced Android 6.0 update to 7.0 ()
||LTE, UMTS, GPRS
||LTE / 4G: 800/1800/2600 MHz
UMTS / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
GSM / 2G: 1900 MHz
||Octa-Core 2.15 GHz
||4 GB of RAM
64 GB of internal memory
||15.35 x 7.39 x 0.79 cm