- Mobile Internet : Supports Smartphone German LTE frequencies?
- Popularity : Which China phones are international bestsellers?
- Availability : When the mobile phone from stores in Germany to buy?
- Guides : What is important if I want to buy a China Mobile via import?
China Mobile Test & Tips
ZTE BLADE V6
The ZTE Blade V6 has long been the flagship of the ZTE Blade series, but now is the successor ZTE Blade V7 on the market. This means that the previous good prospects, the already rather inexpensive scheduled dual SIM phone even cheaper to buy. "
ZTE BLADE V7
The ZTE Blade V7 is reminiscent of the smartphones of a well-known manufacturer from California, only at a much cheaper price. The dual SIM phone is a new top model of ZTE middle-class series "Blade" While not a bargain, but compared to the currently best smartphones still very affordable. "
ZTE AXON ELITE
The ZTE Axon Elite is the current flagship of the smartphone manufacturer ZTE. It runs on Android 5.0 and works with a MSM8994 Octa Core processor. That something eye-catching design with many triangular patterns framing a 5.5 "display. For mobile Internet supports axon LTE. The dual-SIM mobile phone sets particularly on biometric security. Fingerprint Sensor, iris scanners and voice recognition "
ZTE NUBIA Z11 MINI
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini is the first model of the new Z11 series of ZTE. Good for those looking for a dual SIM mobile phone: the Mini can be equipped as standard with two SIM cards. However, one has to decide: It is in fact a so-called hybrid model. "
The OnePlus 3 is the new flagship of the Chinese manufacturer OnePlus. Even before the global presentation on 6/14/2016 as part of a VR events most of the technical data and the design of the putative dual SIM phones were famous. As well, the smartphone has become more, then appeared in OnePlus 3 test. "
The OnePlus X is smaller and slightly cheaper settled than the current top model OnePlus 2. Also, the compact X is designed from the outset as a dual SIM phone. As with OnePlus it was usual to get to launch zunächt only via "Invite". Meanwhile, you can buy the device but quite normal. "
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3
The Xiaomi redmi Note 3 presents the Chinese manufacturer a Dual SIM phone the XXL class before. Succeeding the redmi Note 2 phablet offers at first glance again an elegant design and promises decent performance at a reasonable price. This strategy Xiaomi phones arrived in the Top 5 of the best selling smartphone brands worldwide. "
HUAWEI P9 DUAL SIM
With the Huawei P9 Dual SIM ascenders brand from China offers to their new flagship equal also a dual SIM phone. In Germany, although is only the "solo" variation in the trade, but as an import you can also buy the 2-SIM version. This provides a further alternative for a very well equipped smartphone with 2 SIM slots. "
The Huawei Y625 is a dual SIM phone that Huawei has for beginners with a tight budget in the range. The Smartphone provides all the basics of the trend according to a large display, but above all makes the low price curious. "
The OnePlus 2 be manufacturer wants to compete against the flagships of the established mobile phone provider. Since December, it is freely available and no longer available by invitation only. On paper, sound values of OnePlus One successor - like its predecessor - again good to very good. "
HUAWEI P8 DUAL SIM
With the Huawei P8 dual SIM the Chinese manufacturer is now bringing even its current flagship in a version for 2 SIM cards on the market. The stripped-down version P8 lite dual SIM we had already described in detail. And with this inexpensive model Huawei has hit the mark - is currently at one of the best selling smartphones in Germany. "
HUAWEI MATE 8
New Huawei Mate 8 is the upcoming phablet flagship manufacturer from Taiwan.The announced yesterday the provider. All the details are not yet known. But compared to the future Super Phones Samsung Galaxy S7 or iPhone 7 Huawei is extremely happy message. We have compiled some interesting information about the successor to the Ascend Mate 7 (test). "
XIAOMI MI 4C
The Xiaomi Mi 4c has come the end of October 2015 for the latest addition under the dual SIM phones of Chinese cell phone providers Xiaomi on the market. The new Mi 4c what is perhaps the offer of the brand in the 5-inch mobile phones. It sets sights according to the supplier ", the lower high-end segment" on. Say pretty much equipment and good hardware at a great price. "
ZTE NUBIA Z9 MINI
With the ZTE Nubia Z9 mini brings the Chinese manufacturer of one of its premium models as dual SIM mobile phone to Germany. The 5-inch display with full HD resolution is eingettet in a clean processed aluminum frame. Under the rather elegant housing ZTE relies on Android 5.0 with its own user interface (UI Nubia 2.8). "
HUAWEI HONOR 7 DUAL SIM
Huawei has presented the Honor 7 dual SIM a successor to the successful Honor 6 Dual-SIM. "
BLACKVIEW ULTRA: "IPHONE 6" DUAL SIM CLONE
The BlackView Ultra remembers not too close to the current Apple Phone and has much in common with him, not only in appearance but also in size. As a dual-SIM iPhone 6 is not available, the BlackView Ultra could so far be an interesting choice. "
XIAOMI MI NOTE + MI NOTE PRO
VIVO X5 MAX
The Vivo X5 Max especially impressed with its flat height of just 4.75mm and is therefore the currently thinnest smartphone ever - but the sale will initially only in China.Despite the extremely low construction, the China mobile phone scores with a 5.5 "S-AMOLED display, which dissolves in Full-HD. "
China Mobile Phones: The unknown BestsellersChina is such a huge market that manufacturers that are completely unknown to most customers in Germany alone are a strong presence on the Chinese domestic market for the mobile phone brands with worldwide bestsellers include. In China in 2014 a total of about 422 million smartphones are sold, as Canalys calculates hat.Zum comparison: the world's second largest market - the US - is just to 156 million units, followed by India (61 million) and Brazil (28 million) , The market share of China in the global smart phone sales in 2013 was 32.8%, that of the United States 15.0% and so on - these shares has IDC determined.
From Cubot about Xiaomi to ZTE
- Xiaomi : Maybe currently the best example of the clandestine sale giants Xiaomi is (spoken about: Schiaomi). After sales quantities expected it is - depending on the analysis - one of the three or five largest smartphone producer in the world. Also dual SIM smartphonesare part of the program of Xiaomi phones .
- Black View : A very young brand, which was founded only in 2013, but growing rapidly. Small Smartphone prices are at BlackView phonestrump. When manufacturers from Hong Kong can be accessed only by import but currently.
- Cubot : Is now be found with the individual models in the "normal" online trading. Huge range, many dual SIM devices.
- Doogee : Rather small player, but represents a major player in China.
- Huawei : It is no longer the typical China brands because their phones are now buying long on a large scale in Germany. This means thatHuawei phones a proof that a "no-name" in a few years one of the most successful smartphone can be producers.
- Oppo : Provides now high-end smart phones that do not need to shy away from a comparison with the Topgeräten from Korea, Taiwan and the USA.
- Vivo : The brand has become the end of 2014 with the Vivo X5 Max made the thinnest smartphone in the world, a name.
- ZTE : one hand like Huawei in this country quite well represented, though usually not so much with consumer products. ZTE mobile phones are also sold partly under other, more well-known names.
- Zopo : Similar to Oppo can be purchased at a relatively low rate even at Zopo very well-equipped models - cheap deals are not to be expected at this brand necessarily.