- Operating System: Standalone
- 2.8 "(7,1cm) touchscreen, 320 x 240 pixels
- EDGE (no UMTS)
Mature technology, average price, good qualityThe Samsung B5722 is suitable for an easy entry into the world of Dual SIM phones. As a typical Samsung phone (despite touchscreen it is not a true smartphone) distinguished the B5722 with valent details and sound quality in terms of materials, workmanship, haptics and software. We enjoyed ours in dual sim test already fallen with elegant simplicity unpack right away. The fact that the model is a while already on the market and has become almost too developed something like a dual SIM smartphone classic, speaks on the one hand for the Samsung B5722 - and makes it an affordable entry-level model. After all, some of today's standard functions are already on board, albeit in abgespecktem scope: a megapixel camera is one of them, just as the touch-screen operation and Bluetooth. On the other hand, several other, more recent models are now but of course already come on the market - and this cost similar little: for example, the Sony Xperia E dual or the Nokia Asha 308. This should compare necessarily before you opt for the now but older B5722 ,
Dual SIM functionalityOf course, one of the main advantages of the B5722 from Samsung that is equal to 2 SIM cards can be used comfortably. Because this phone model has been designed to operate with 2 simultaneously inserted SIM card, supports both the hardware and the software thought the dual SIM function and makes the use of 2 SIM cards in the same phone easy.The phone supports Quad band in SIM1 (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and with the inserted in SIM2 SIM Dual Band (900/1800 MHz). Thus, it is the world for use in many countries.
Calls: yes. Surfing: rather not.Enttüuschend from today's perspective, however, is the impossibility of fast mobile internet (GPRS standard allows only very slow connection speed), Wi-Fi and the non-existent access to application portals such as Google Play.
- So if a modern dual SIM smartphone examined here is not happy.
- For those that only very briefly to the Internet will (must transmit or very little data there, eg for short twitter posts or to check the e-mail mailbox) and who is etc. satisfied with simple office functions such as calendar, which should B5722 drag shortlisted.
- 2 SIM card slots to use two phone numbers on the same phone -
- 7,1cm (2.8 inches) touch screen (320 x 240 pixels)
- 3.2 megapixel (2048 x 1536 pixels) camera with 4x digital zoom
- User memory: 35 MB dynamic memory, microSD ™ slot for up to 8GB
- Talk time (Standard): up to 4.5 hours / Standby (Standard): Up to 400 hours
- SIM1: Quadband (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) / SIM2: Dual Band (900/1800 MHz)
- Bluetooth 2.1 / GPRS: Class 10 / EDGE
- Integrated: MP3 player, FM radio
- Google search, Gmail