Samsung SNH P6410BN HD IP camera in the test
Samsung comes with the SNH P6410BN HD IP camera model, which convinces with its high image quality. At the same time, this camera is relatively complicated in our test to use and weakens over comparable models especially for the live broadcast of videos.
Features Samsung SNH P6410BN HDWith its dimensions the model from Samsung is a good way to monitor discreetly private or public sectors can.Through the robust material of the housing can be recorded both indoors and outdoors. However, noticed in our testing that the camera is heated after some time - for continuous monitoring is therefore less suitable. With the camera, high quality video and images can be recorded.For the high resolution and ensures WDR 100dB - technology . Even with strong or changing light and at night the images are very sharp. The night vision function will have a range in total darkness of six meters, which is mediocre for cameras in this price range. Also, a live broadcast of the recorded video is hardly possible, because the video on the mobile device or the PC running added a few seconds. Images can be toned sound on the built-in SD card are stored. However, we noticed a whole that functions for the user to find only complicated. Despite the relatively difficult interface, the accompanying description and instructions for this model are kept very short, especially when an error occurs an Internet search is indispensable.
The features at a glance
- Photos with high resolution of 1080 pixels
- High image quality even in backlight and changing light conditions (WDR 100dB)
- Storing images and sound using Micro SD card (up to 64GB)
- Monitoring via mobile devices or PC possible
- Notification function in movement (three areas in the image can be selected)
- 6 meters night vision function
- Compact dimensions (8 x 18 x 9 cm)